The Balanced Man Banquet is the annual ceremony where the finalists and winners of the Balanced Man Scholarship are awarded based of the applicant’s academic excellence, leadership skills, and a commitment to their health and well-being during their time in high school. Not to mention, the Banquet is a welcoming of all the incoming Freshman and transfer students to Washington State University.
When and where is the banquet?
Sunday, August 11, 2019 at the Washington State University’s Elson S. Floyd Cultural Center. Exact time is to be determined.
Who can attend?
If you are interested in attending, please look further to our Balanced Man Scholarship page to apply, as all our finalists are invited to attend. Furthermore, all the finalists’ family are welcome to attend.
Who will be in attendance besides the finalists?
Not finalized, but the following people may be in attendance:
- WSU SigEp President, Blake Gurney
- WSU SigEp VP of Recruitment, Ryan Pettit
- WSU SigEp BMS Chair, Alexander Pan
- CFSL Director, Dan Welter
- CFSL Director, Megan Harre
- ASWSU President, Quinton Berkompas
- ASWSU Vice President, Jhordin Prescott
- WSU Professor & SigEp Faculty Fellow, Dr. Swanson
- WSU Professor & SigEp Faculty Fellow, Dr. Weller
Still have more questions?
Feel free to contact our BMS Chair, Alexander Pan:
(509) 432-5622 or at email@example.com